howto source sgml

Chris,
    I want to upload the sgml source for the howto Harold has been writing
for download.

Although it could simply be a tarball available from the website, I think
having it under direct CVS control as expanded source would be a good idea.
What's the best place in CVS to put it? Also do you have a preference as to
whether distribution of the source is made available via ftp or http? We're
talking only 80kb of tar.gz at this point.

Rob