RE: Installs on Windows ME too?

No laptop here w/WinME on it, but I could try the setup out on the desktop
machine I tried Win2K on (multiple boot config), and see what it does
there.

James E. LaBarre
(914) 784-5653
tieline-863-5653
In accordance with the prophecy.....

"Suhaib Siddiqi" <ssiddiqi@inspirepharm.com>@sources.redhat.com on
09/15/2000 12:46:34 PM

Sent by:  cygwin-xfree-owner@sources.redhat.com

To:   <cygwin-xfree@sources.redhat.com>
cc:
Subject:  RE: Installs on Windows ME too?

*>
> I've recently installed this x-server successfully on Windows NT, and
> now I've tried to do the same thing on a notebook computer running
> Windows ME.

Which video card?