Re: new faq and index

May I suggest further changing the last line so the references to
"x86-based systems" differentiates the two:

    ....Window System to x86-based Linux systems. Cygwin-XFree is a port
of XFree86
                                   ^^^^^
  version 4 for x86-based Windows NT systems using Redhat's Cygwin
Development Tools.

--
Bob McGowan
Staff Software Quality Engineer